Geneva Center For Security Policy (GCSP) and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme are now accepting applications for the 2018 GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security.
Applications may come from any country, but the project should go beyond national borders in its reach or thinking and must seek to address global security in innovative ways or through new ideas. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
- The Prize consists of a cash award of CHF 10’000, and all travel expenses for the winner to attend the award ceremony in Geneva.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges consisting of renowned practitioners from international organizations, governments, and the private sector, who will also attend the ceremony.
- The prize would help fund projects while providing increased international visibility for the participant’s work. It is part of the Centre’s Creativity and Innovation Initiative and is meant to stimulate forward-thinking and creative solutions to current issues in international security.
Syarat & Alur Pendaftaran
- Peserta dapat berasal dari semua negara, termasuk Indonesia, akan tetapi projek yang didaftarkan harus bisa dikembangkan di tingkat internasional melalui inovasi dan ide-ide baru.
- A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
Eligible Regions: Open for All